| $ 99Kuranda Rainforest Paddleboarding Adventure Tour
Special Expires 31 Mar 2030
About Kuranda Rainforest Adventure Paddle
Kuranda Rainforest Paddleboarding Half Day Tour
Explore the Kuranda Rainforest from a standup paddleboard during a half-day tour from Cairns. Follow your guide as you paddle on calm waterways that wind through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed rain forest in the Atherton Tablelands. Along the way, look for wildlife, and make stops to swim and have snacks. This tour is suitable for beginning and experienced paddleboarders, and includes transfers from Cairns or the Northern Beaches.
What makes it great
- Keep an eye out for wildlife in the Kuranda Rainforest
- Learn about the Atherton Tablelands from the guide
- Includes use of equipment & Light refreshments provided
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- All Equipment for the tour
- Morning tea and Refreshments
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Driver/Professional guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Pick up & drop off from the hotel ($20 p/p return)
Departure times & locations
Departure Point: 29 Rob Veivers Dr, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
- Pickup Time In Cairns (approx) - 1:00pm ($20 p/p return)
- Destination Arrival Time - 2:00pm (approximately)
- Finish Time - 4:30pm
- Cairns Drop Off - 5:30pm
Your day at a glance
- Intro to Paddleboarding We always have a run through paddling technique and how to get going before we head out on the water. The river is so flat that practically everyone succeeds in getting going.
- The Adventure Is Underway Once we all get out on the water, the adventure starts. This is the perfect connection with nature itself, away from the city, office and day to day stresses.
- Meandering Through The Rainforest We continue to meander through the peaceful Kuranda rainforest. This is pure serenity and loads of fun.
- Resting and Relaxing We arrive at beautiful swimming holes and fast running waters along the way where we play and have fun. The adventure is always safe but exciting and surprising as well.
- Refreshments And Time To Connect Let us not forget to mention that we love to enjoy delicious tropical fruits and juices. The Perfect Way To See The Rainforest Let us take you through the magical Kuranda rainforest to places where most people only dream of. The adventure waits for you.
Things To Bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Sun Protection
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. If you require hotel transfers please have your hotel name ready when booking so we can send you a pick-up time with your confirmation.
Instant Booking & Mobile Friendly Tickets
Check availability & book here to secure you spot. Pre-booking is essential. Please do not turn up on the day without a booking.
About Pacific Watersports
We are a family run watersports business from Cairns to Port Douglas since 2012. We are dedicated to offering amazing on the water experiences. We have boat, kayak snorkelling and paddleboarding tours around Double Island. We also teach kitesurfing at Double Island, Palm Cove and Yorkeys Knob. There is definitely something here to suit everyone.
Kuranda Rainforest Adventure Paddle Reviews
Kuranda Rainforest Adventure Paddle
Departure Point: 29 Rob Veivers Dr, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia Pickup Time In Cairns (approx) - 1:00pm ($20 p/p return) Destination Arrival Time - 2:00pm (approximately) Finish Time - 4:30pm Cairns Drop Off - 5:30pm