Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with Cairns Premier Reef & Island Tours.
| From $ 215Ocean Free Green Island & Reef Day Tour
Special Expires 31 Mar 2020
Ocean Free offers you the opportunity to experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef as it was... More
Ocean Free offers you the opportunity to experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef as it was intended.
About Ocean Free Green Island + Great Barrier Reef
Sail to Green Island
Green Island is a fully developed coral island situated only 26 kilometres from Cairns on the Great Barrier Reef. Its protected waters are the perfect location to discover the reef snorkeling and scuba diving. Ocean Free sails you leisurely to Pinnacle Reef, an exclusive mooring on the eastern lee of Green Island.
Ocean Free's small number of passengers, only 25*, ensures a truly personalised and unforgettable Great Barrier Reef experience. You may even want to try your first ever scuba dive, or for the certified diver, enjoy being guided by our qualified instructors on one of the best kept secrets on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Morning tea & coffee
- 4½ hours on our exclusive mooring on the Great Barrier Reef
- Tropical smorgasbord lunch
- Snorkeling tuition
- Use of all snorkeling equipment
- Wet/Stinger suits
- Scuba diving demonstration
- Transfers to & from Green Island
- Afternoon tea (tropical)
- Glass of wine
- Coach transfers
- Scuba diving- Introductory/Certified
- Underwater cameras
- Range of quality merchandise
- Green Island activities
- Glass bottom boat
- Marineland Melanesia
On Green Island
- wander along the beautiful white beach
- walk around the island, view the bird life and vegetation
- grab an ice-cream or cocktail and relax in paradise
After over 4 hours on the Great Barrier Reef we set sail for Cairns (Wind Permitting).
Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine with your tropical afternoon tea (fruit, cheese & cake) a perfect finale to a day of snorkeling and diving on the Great Barrier Reef. We arrive back in Cairns between 5:00-5:30pm, with the sun setting in the hills behind Cairns - Beautiful!
Why Sail with us?
- The most personal, customer-oriented Great Barrier Reef & Island tour in Cairns.
- ONLY 25 guests maximum (surveyed for 52).
- Escape the crowds. Ocean Free has an exclusive reef mooring, where only our guests snorkel and dive.
- Ocean Free is the only sailing tour to offer reef and island destinations.
- This is Cairns' only sailing tour where the engines really do get switched off (wind prevailing).
- A truly personalised tour where you are a name not a number.
- Experience this world renowned island, the only one on the Great Barrier Reef to have rainforest!
Our crew make the difference, with enthusiasm and service, ensuring all of our guests have a memorable and safe Great Barrier Reef Experience!
Ocean Free Green Island + Great Barrier Reef Reviews
How to get to Ocean Free Green Island + Great Barrier Reef
Ocean Free and Ocean Freedom depart from A Finger at the Marlin Marina.
Direct Contact Info
Hours: Please call for opening hours
P.O. Box 358