Get the best service and rates by dealing direct with The Spa Palm Cove.
| $ 45 | Save $4550% OFF Facial PLUS FREE coconut oil treatment & head massage! OCTOBER ONLY!
Special Expires 31 Oct 2017
Usually $90 but massive 50% off discount! Take advantage of this limited time offer and indulge in our gorgeous fa... More
Usually $90 but massive 50% off discount! Take advantage of this limited time offer and indulge in our gorgeous facial treatments and feel refreshed and rejuvenated with our Australian Owned & Squeezed superfood skincare.
After 21 years of juicing, Skin Juice’s bio-chemists continue to research the newest technology in natural skin care. We fulfil three essential requirements, which are safety, purity and effectiveness, when creating our innovative formulations. Natural and organic ingredients are selected for their nutrient value + clinically proven natural cosmeceuticals are added to supercharge our formulas.
This enables them to be powerful and effective, targeting specific skin concerns and positively changing the skin.
Make a booking now to experience the amazing skin juice diet range (food for your skin)!
About The Spa Palm Cove
''A day spa experience without the cost''
Take some time out for yourself and visit our Day Spa, just 2 minutes walk from Palm Cove Beach.
We offer a full range of therapeutic spa experiences including facials, massage, body exfoliation, zone therapy – head, hands, feet, body exfoliations, ear candling.
We also offer regular meditation & beginners yoga courses.
MASSAGES - RELAX OR DEEP TISSUE
COUPLES MASSAGE AVAILABLE
- 45min - $99
- 60min - $119
- 90min - $165
- GREEN JUICE MASSAGE ADD ON $20
- HOT STONE ADD ON $20
- AROMATHERAPY ADD $10
- COCONUT SPLASH HAIR TREATMENT ADD $15
Experience a taste of how satisfying a healthy new skin diet can be before you buy.
JUICE SHOT FACIAL 30MINS - $65
Enjoy this decadent experience designed uniquely for you.
JUICE SIGNATURE FACIAL 60MIN - $125
This detoxifying creamy superfood smoothie deeply exfoliates the body using potent, natural fruit acids and crushed walnuts, while preparing the skin for intense hydration. Dead, dry skin cells are polished away leaving the skin smoother with a bright and glowing complexion.
Antioxidant dense nutrients from cranberry. raspberry, beetroot, macqui and goji berries will help to neutralise free radicals to maintain healthier and younger looking skin.
Using a dual exfoliating action, using lactic acid to gently break down dry skin while crushed walnuts physically lifts them away, leaving smooth and silky skin. The skin won't be left feeling stripped or dry as nourishing almond oil will keep the skin hydrated and moisturised after exfoliating
- 30 min BERRY BUFF EXFOLIATION $59
- 60 min INCLUDES LEMON SORBET MOISTURISER APPLICATION $110
Ear Candling is a pleasant non-invasive treatment that can help to promote an enhanced state of health. It is used as a complementary therapy and in recent years is gradually being embraced by the National Health Service.
Ear Candle Therapy will assist the healing of:
- Sinusitis - clears sinuses which connect with eustachian tubes
- Otitis - inflammation of the ear
- Rhinitis - inflammation of the nasal passages
- Balancing fluids which can cause Meniere's Syndrome, headaches & migraines
- Improves mental clarity
- Fever - has a calming effect
- Hygiene - disinfects, prevents excess wax
- Nausea - reduces the pressure of fluids
- Reduces dizziness & ringing in the ears caused by presence of fluid
- Swimmer and Glue ear
- Releases stress & anxiety
- Hearing loss caused by any of the above
Some medical practices are using ear candling as an alternative to syringing for the treatment of excessive earwax - this is because, in some cases, syringing can perforate the eardrum.
Biosun brand is the ONLY ear candle registered as a medical device (IIb).
$59 30 MINS
INCLUDES A SELECTION OF HERBAL TEAS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE A CUP OF TEA AND A ANGEL CARD/AFFIRMATION CARD PICK
SALT LAMPS PRESENT IN YOUR PRACTICE .
Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp BenefitsCommonly reported health benefits of Himalayan salt lamps include:
- Improving breathing problems and reducing allergies.
- Less colds and flu (due to less airborne viruses).
- Increased relaxation and calmness and less stress.
- Improved ability to concentrate and work for longer periods around electrical equipment like computers.
- Fewer headaches and migraines.
- Reduced symptoms from disorders like rheumatism and arthritis.
- An improvement in skin diseases.
- Easier to get to sleep at night.
- A better overall sense of health and wellbeing.
News By The Spa Palm Cove
The Spa Palm Cove
By The Spa Palm Cove
02 Aug 2017Did you know The Spa Palm Cove is the ONLY day spa in the area not connected to a hotel chain.
This makes us, unique, less expensive, personalised, quieter environment away from noise of kids swimming in hotel pools, warmer small business environment and you can relax and have a cup of herbal tea with your therapist rather than them running off to there next treatment straight away.
This is why so many customers choose us and I hear this feedback time and time again. This is what makes us different and our 6 star past experiences working in some of the top day spas in the country.
The Spa Palm Cove Reviews
Lea-ann Mc Arthur
How to get to The Spa Palm Cove
Direct Contact Info
Hours: 7 days, 9:00AM - 7:00PM
2/17 veivers rd Cairns, Queensland, Australia